Solutions for Enterprise Businesses
Empowering the Smart Enterprise
The UNIVERGE® SV9300 and SV9500 Communications Solutions are the ultimate in Unified Communications flexibility. Both the SV9300 and SV9500 are pre-packaged as high availabilty appliances. The SV9500 solution is also available as software for virtualised environments. Reliable, scalable, adaptable, and easy-to-manage, the SV9300 / SV9500 is a complete solution with video and audio conferencing, messaging, directory, presence, contact centre, soft phones and mobile clients. The UNIVERGE SV9000 range provides the communications features Australian enterprises demand.
Stay Connected in Any Location
- Single number reach and centralised, visual voicemail
- Enhanced Mobile Presence features
- Federation with other UC applications/platforms enabling real-time access to communications and presence data from external systems
- Native Apple® iPhone® and Android™ applications including IM
- An easy-to-use interface for setting contact rules and changing status
- Enterprise dialing, presence-enabled directory and call history via desktop, a web browser (even while mobile), or iPhone/Android phones
Easy to manage
- Centralised, intuitive web based management system
- LDAP integration for single point of entry and optimum fit into IT environments
Easy to use UC features
- Search contacts based on name, number or even skill sets.
- Integrated presence complete with Microsoft® Outlook® 2010/2013 calendar integration.
- Control your desk phone (or any other phone) from your PC or mobile.
- Send instant messages to individuals or groups.
- Collaborate with up to eight parties in real-time.
- Decide which of your phones ring based on the caller and your presence.
- Move call among multiple devices.
- Federation with other UC applications / platforms enabling real-time access to communications and presence data from external systems.
- Centralised deployment for ease of management
- Remote deployment linked centreally for regional sites
- Dual CPU and Failover CPU fore resiliency
- System capacity up to 2,048 ports
- Up to 64 (3RU) appliances can be linked together to form a single system.
- Virtualised instances are also available.
- Dual CPU / dual LAN / dual power ensures the system will continue to run
- Survivable remote gateways can be deployed on remote sites offering full autonomy with zero management.
- System capacity up to 192,000 ports